The Tool Barn

Name:  Tape knife, putty knife

Use:  This tool may be use for almost anything.  Models with smaller blades are normally called a "putty knife" and are normally used to spread wood filler, putty and other materials.  Models with wider blades are usually called a "tape knife" and are employed when finishing wallboard and/or plaster.

E-mail this page to a friend