[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Lisa on December 13, 2001 at 06:48:25:

I have a bulge in my kitchen floor along a wall edge. The bulge radiates out from the wall directly across the (rectangular)room from my sink and dishwasher. The bulge raises about 1/4" to 1/2". The kitchen is on the second floor and I see no water damage below the floor and smell no nold. There is a drainage pipe under the floor about 6 inches next to the bulge. I'm trying to figure out what can be causing this. Can something aside from water casue warping or bulging? I do notice warping in other spot of the floor, just not as noticeable. Thanks for any info.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Message Board ] [ FAQ ]