[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Saji on February 17, 2001 at 18:36:40:

I have to do sound control for the bathroom walls as well as the celing below the bathrooms to avoid the flushing noise. My builder told me that they won't do that. But I could do that myself. My Builder told me that I am not supposed to use paper faced insulation. Is it true? If so how do I staple the insulation on to the studs. Also how do I insulate the celing below the bathroom. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Could you point me to some resources where I could get more information about how to do sound control insulation.

Thank you

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Message Board ] [ FAQ ]